You must send the original documents, where possible as the UKBA do not accept copies.
– two recent passport photographs
– your passport,
– proof of:
– maternity or adoption-related absence (if relevant);
– English language;
– previous earnings, United Kingdom experience and maintenance (funds) in the form of;
– Bank Statements for the last 90 days, and
– For renewal applications, bank statements showing your pay being credited into your
account for the last 12 months and
– For self employed applicants, last 12 months of business bank statements,
– Pay, dividend voucher or other payment advice for the last 12 months
– Letter from your employer
– Letter from your managing agent or accountant
– Invoice explanations or payment summaries
– Company or business accounts
– Previous UKBA letters or HSMP transitional arrangements (if relevant).
– Proof you have passed an English language test
You can use our Application Checking Service to confirm that your application is in order.
You can use our free Tier 1 General points-based assessment service to calculate how many points you will score and one of our immigration advisors will be in touch to discuss your scoring for free or contact us to start your application.
Consultations | Application Preparation and Representation | Fast Track Same Day Submission
Tier 1 (Exceptional talent) | Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) | Tier 1 (Investor) | Tier 1 (Post-study work) | Tier 1 (General) | Highly Skilled Migrant Programme (closed category) | Business persons (closed category) | Fresh Talent: Working in Scotland (closed category) | Innovators (closed category) | International Graduates Scheme (closed category) | Investors (closed category) | Writers, composers and artists (closed category)